Heavy Duty Degreaser – AIS234 or AIS248
Sanitizer – ARR150 or ARR151
Glass Cleaner – AIS42004
Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish – #170
Neutral Cleaner – #242
Tools & Materials
Bucket with wringer
Clean buckets (2)
Clean cloths – Microfiber
Hand held brush
“Wet Floor” signs
Rubber gloves & safety glasses
- Put on gloves and glasses. Put all food away prior to any cleaning operation.
- Check levels in all hand towel and hand soap dispensers and refill as necessary.
- Using a trigger sprayer filled with diluted cleaner/degreaser and a clean cloth, clean all kitchen surfaces
- Outside of oven, hood, refrigerator and counter tops.
- All doors into and out of the kitchen.
- Walls behind prep areas and where necessary.
- Towel and soap dispensers
- Faucets and cupboard handles.
- Wash windows/mirrors using glass cleaner and a clean, dry, lint-free cloth.
- Wipe Stainless Steel surfaces with Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish. Wipe or spray on and wipe off with a clean, dry cloth.
- Push all litter toward the door using a push broom.
- Avoid using a sweeping motion. Use only as a collecting tool.
- Pick up with dust pan and dispose in trash.
- Waste receptacle treatment:
- Twist and tie top of the liner closed. Lift out liner.
- Spray receptacle inside and out with sanitizer solution.
- Allow to air dry or wipe dry with a clean cloth.
- Reline with a new liner and place in original position.
- Place “Wet Floor” signs. Mop floors following the Floor Care Cleaning procedures for either finished or
- unfinished floors. Note: Polished floors should only be cleaner with a neutral cleaner. Unfinished tile floors or
- quarry tile should be cleaned with a dilute solution of Cleaner/Degreaser.